Ready to list your business – guess what? It’s free!
Joining the Australian Vegan Business Directory is quick and easy. You know the drill, name, email, password and you can also give yourself a nickname. Once you’ve signed up we’ll send you an email with all of your details so you can keep them somewhere safe.
Creating your listing.
Once you’ve signed up this page will become your dashboard where you can create, view and edit your General Listing. If you’d like to stand out from the crowd you might like to purchase a Business Page Add-on starting from $35 per year.
Make sure that you read the terms and conditions listed below. We’ve kept them really simple to make life easy for everyone. Then that’s it, you’re away. Your business will be available for vegans right across Australia to find your services.
Oh, and it’s free too!
When we started making the Australian Vegan Business Directory we wanted to make it accessible to all ‘Vegan’ and ‘Vegan Friendly’ businesses, no matter how big or how small. That’s why it’s free to list your business, so everyone can list their business making it much easier to find vegan businesses in your local area. Simple.
A Business Page Add-on allows you to stand out and share more information with your customers. For just $35 you can set up your Business Page with:
- Business description
- Promotional images
- Opening hours
- Your current specials.
- Links to your social media pages
If you create an Australia Wide Listing you can set up a Business Page for every separate state and territory in Australia for only $55.
Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are centred around the purpose of the website – to create a space where vegans can find vegan owned and run, and otherwise vegan friendly businesses, in their local area. These terms & conditions try to ensure that we are able to offer this service as effectively as possible.
- The Australian Vegan Business Directory reserves the right to remove any business that does not comply with these terms and conditions. Refunds will be offered at our discretion.
- The Australian Vegan Business Directory have used two terms for classifying businesses that can list on this site: ‘Vegan Owned & Run’ and ‘Vegan Friendly’. Any business that does not fit into either of these categories will not have their listing accepted.
- Any business such as butchers or leather goods sellers, whose primary purpose is to provide a service that is cruel to animals, will not be listed.
- The Australian Vegan Business Directory reserves the right to determine what constitutes animal cruelty.
This term is used to identify any business that is legally owned and operated by vegans. These businesses may provide any type of service that does not contravene any of the other terms & conditions. It is highly recommended that all vegan business owners use cruelty free products and advise where this is not possible. ‘Vegan Owned’ assumes that your business also satisfies all of the criteria of a ‘Vegan Friendly’ business.
This term is used to identify businesses who ensure that vegan options are available within the products and services that they provide. Where possible it is strongly recommended that these products and services are clearly marked as vegan. For example a ‘Vegan’ section in a restaurant menu or marking items that are vegan with ‘VN’. There are numerous products that would prevent a service or product from being vegan. In order to list here as a ‘Vegan Friendly’ business it is expected that the business owner will take sufficient steps to ensure all products used contain no animal products whatsoever.
If you are unsure about your own products being vegan ask the product manufacturer.
Nobody likes the vegan police, including us and this is not the purpose of this directory. We do take this seriously though and will endeavour to ensure that the terms ‘Vegan Owned’ and ‘Vegan Friendly’ are maintained with integrity.
Privacy & Security
- We take your privacy seriously.
- We will never disclose any of your personal information with anyone.
- We will never share your email address. Ever.
- We use PayPal and an Australian made and run, secure payment gateway. We never see or store your credit card number anywhere.
- The images you upload are your property and we will never share them without your permission.
- We recommend using your suburb as your address if you trade from home for your own privacy.